- Conduct conversational one-on-one interviews to capture the memories and values you wish to share
- Organize interviews into a well-written, cohesive narrative, told in your recognizable “voice” and formatted in a book style (table of contents, chapters, etc). This is the rough draft.
- Give you the opportunity to review the draft and offer any additional feedback.
- If desired, help select appropriate photos and memorabilia to scan and include in the finished product.
- Make necessary additions and revisions before submitting to publisher — several binding options available. Multiple copies can be made for gift-giving.
- Deliver final copy of Your Life Story to your home.
Since each Life Story book is tailor-made to accommodate your individual preferences, costs vary widely depending on the services required and book selection. A one-hour free consultation is included to help us meet your life story expectations and budgetary needs.